Right at this moment, I have a fellow co-worker. Well, not quite at this moment because it’s Sunday and the eleventh holy commandment has always been: Kate Shall Not Worketh Sunday.
However, come Monday I shall be joined by my co-worker as we paint our way through life. We are also dancing, singing and icy pole binge eating our way through life.
One of the things I have learnt about co-workers is the best ones are as open to embracing life as you are.
My requirements for an best co-worker are as follows:
- They must have the ability to laugh.
- They must have the ability to laugh UNTIL they’re crying, have achy abs and need the bathroom.
- Breaking into song at random moments throughout the day must be one of their secret talents.
- They must not bat an eyebrow when a bathroom mirror dance off happens at work.
- They must not bat an eyebrow when during said dance off I drool uncontrollably into my sanding mask because I am so into my mirror dancing that I’ve forgotten to swallow.
You may be wondering who wears a sanding mask while having a dance off.
You may be wondering who forgets to swallow while participating in a dance off.
I decline to answer both these questions.
However, if you were wondering who puts up with impromptu workplace singing, bathroom dance offs and mask drooling…
…it be Anna Goanna.
I have brainwashed her since birth.
For my little sister, there was never any getting out of embracing life.