Due to a laptop malfunction, I have been laptopless for the past week.
Due to Pat, the Retired Electrical Engineer, and my very handy friend, I am no longer laptopless.
Is it just me or does the word ‘laptopless’ sound a tad shady to you?
Anyhoosy, Christmas is around the corner! (Just in case you were a hermit and haven’t checked your calender in a while.)
I don’t know about you, but my holiday leave is calling to me like a long ago, digested chocolate bar and there are several things I can’t wait to do when I’m on holiday.
Several Things I Can’t Wait To Do When I’m On Holiday
1. Snore in the face of my 6 A.M. work alarm clock
2. Potter mindlessly for several hours at a time with no direction, plan or clue what I’m doing
3. Think about mowing my lawn
4. Snore in the face of my 7 A.M. weekend alarm clock
5. Have a staring contest with my reflection
6. Consult my PJs as to whether we will get dressed before or after lunch
7. Think about mowing my lawn some more
8. Learn to be the first human to snore the alphabet
One might conclude that my current relationship with the upcoming Christmas holidays can be summed up by the photo below.
What are you plans for the holidays?